Sunday, September 9, 2007

Religious

Why worry when you can pray
To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven Eccl. 3:1
The truest measure to God’s love is that he loves us without measure
Live in such a way that those who know you but don’t know God, will come to know God because they know you.
Work Hard * Pray Long * Trust GodFaith is not believing God can, it is knowing that he will
Be Grateful Be Smart Be True Be Humble Be Prayerful
I'll go where you want me to go
The Best Two Years
Return With Honor
Always and Forever
Our forever family
A family that prays together stays togetherI will Go and Do, the things the Lord commands
The field is white ready to harvest
Chosen to witness for his name
I hope they call me on a mission
Because I have been given much
Forever, For Always and No Matter What
Nothing happens unless we first dream.
Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me
Together, Forever, Sealed with Love
Try a little harder to be a little better. - Gordon B. Hinckley
As for me and my house we will serve the Lord
It's easy to stand with the crowd, It takes courage to stand alone.
Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. - Gordon B. Hinckley
In this world there are two kinds of people, those we love and those we haven't met yet
Give the world the best that you have and the best will come back to you. - Madeline Bridges
When you can't sleep, don't count sheep, talk to the SHEPHERD
Remember who you are - remembering who you are changes what you do.
Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.
I believe in God like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen -C S Lewis
Let us be silent that we may hear the whisper of God. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: