Sunday, September 9, 2007

Master Bedroom

… happily ever after
Happiness is being married to your best friend
A home becomes a castle when the King and Queen are in love
Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much Helen Keller
When life is more than you can stand... kneel
Forever For Always No Matter What
It’s never too late to live Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After – Grow old with me, the best is yet to be. R. Browning
The best thing to hold on to in life is each other
Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings
I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I'm with you
Love isn't about counting down the years, it's about making the years count
He loves me, he loves me not, it doesn't matter, I'm all he's got
It is more important to love the one you marry, then to marry the one you love.

No comments: