Sunday, September 9, 2007

Friends

Friends are our chosen family
Old friends are the best antiques
Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.
The ornaments of a house are the friends who frequent it.
Friends are angels who lift us on our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. - Eleanor Roosevelt
A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes.
A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when I forget the words.
If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -Winnie the Pooh
Some people come into our lives, leave footprints in our heart, and we are never the same.

No comments: